[Netext] next steps for netext

cjbc at it.uc3m.es (Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano) Wed, 15 April 2009 23:43 UTC

From: "cjbc at it.uc3m.es"
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 01:43:05 +0200
Subject: [Netext] next steps for netext

Hi Jong-Hyouk,

	Sorry for the delayed reply. I'll take a look at that draft and provide
comments. Please, let me ask a short question (before I've read the
draft): does the I-D look at any scenario involving an MN that changes
its point of attachment between an MR (attached to a PMIPv6 domain) and
a MAG?

	Thanks,

	Carlos

El jue, 09-04-2009 a las 00:54 +0900, Jong-Hyouk Lee escribi?:

--
   Carlos Jes?s Bernardos Cano     http://www.netcoms.net
   GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67