Re: [netext] Review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Mon, 17 October 2011 22:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=1838; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318891888; x=1320101488; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+IRh7oSIdo+9qAa9eDOh5kLeErao/jNVcz+uKgfwRO8=; b=MRXOgzD12xl1TVDg9NwYZqPucxIpW6BZwIIe2p9Dllc5KBDCpKsMkP3O iXa9sRmu6gWznZiHex4QhpcGNaqi3q3ntdsepoGxVrrhEUbXOlK95Vnyu oVC/SXXQRha8NKhtFm39ztamTnc8Q7l+E+ZcsawmKkuaEi/ONER/G+VeJ U=;