[Netext] next steps for netext

yuankui.zhao at gmail.com (john.zhao) Thu, 16 April 2009 17:13 UTC

From: "yuankui.zhao at gmail.com"
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:13:43 +0800
Subject: [Netext] next steps for netext
References: <49D5BB60.4090407@piuha.net> <Pine.GSO.4.63.0904030724180.13726@irp-view13.cisco.com> <49DA441D.2020501@piuha.net> <a752cd420904070415s2756c132q5c282802f3d86c6f@mail.gmail.com> <787855.23911.qm@web111414.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <a752cd420904070951k68c8dcf9pe7ba7172a223efbe@mail.gmail.com> <F748BB8E-0494-436A-BDC7-EFCAC0FFF208@gmail.com> <1239839006.4695.116.camel@localhost> <e71f48650904160925h1d37cb6fl74c902e801c996fd@mail.gmail.com> <1239900013.5254.37.camel@localhost>

Hi Carlos

2009/4/17 Carlos Jes?s Bernardos Cano <cjbc at it.uc3m.es>:
> Hi John,
>
> El vie, 17-04-2009 a las 00:25 +0800, john.zhao escribi?:
>> Hi Carlos,
>>
>> 2009/4/16 Carlos Jes?s Bernardos Cano <cjbc at it.uc3m.es>:
>> > Hi Ryuji,
>> > ? ? ? ?Sorry for the delayed reply. Comments below.
>> >
>> > El mi?, 08-04-2009 a las 18:04 -0400, Ryuji Wakikawa escribi?:

>> > I've sent another e-mail regarding this (hope there is more clear).
>> > Summarising, what I call a fixed point of attachment is a MAG as it is
>> > defined in RFC5213 that does not move. I call a mobile point of
>> > attachment a MAG that would also be able to move (like an MR) within the
>> > PMIPv6 domain.
>> [John.zhao]So,would you like extend the MAG capability to a moving
>> router,right? If thus, where is the LMA for this MAG?
>
> Well, it can be seen the other way around, to extend the MAG capability
> to be mobile...

[John.zhao]So,is it a method for moving router or MAG? And what is the
difference to the mobile Router to connect to the fixed or mobile
attachment point as you mentioned?

John.zhao