Re: [netext] #4: Logical interface support: Point to point links

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 16 March 2011 01:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=TNwlxB6dCvURZHfyClpdmL6ToU+yblXT99PxYo3JLVw=; b=uwXu9/m8HGX9aQGnc+JgcVPP/r48r2AUgArjvnpsCU4mixyirtkcj4BR90qNMKd84z EYPTlNHGY2mnsag+nktA1R1aauO7a3jswsrlqLl2KLzmNRc9rBpeSNpB1fAZhnON4Enl GtSgkIdzYl9anqRivV0oHLwu7td/1JcYN17Pk=