Re: [netext] Review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip6-06

Basavaraj Patil <bpatil1@gmail.com> Wed, 22 May 2013 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=7fWRK37+IYB3zdle+EeYxUo37pdkHYsYf+ws2TsHkJ8=; b=pWzUQcyquOXXumZhZQ0vp4+hYwhK6BIyjzdg8Ks2zYpCrLgeI5JiC3HTNW9c6PnJMJ yHucg6UnHb6Zfvptr0qtTDwkN5ZmHAcZhwTaITebv2/TlJItyBpJe0GnIG8VLSkKIP8H tx/V3tQkf4dYkKqilzxbWCcYSo7Ce0mXfo8dUzRlkTqnQriWtVurqkoY5W/rBHXOX/gL 3eUkat1hxhRYN0gkFXZ+j/VLMAQ2OT2vIhYsBuKX0daNN3kt9Ojt9l2dhvIwUSn9XOzP Shxqvce9orKlOL9CK9R+kQ0WdgTW71bIOO01xkMzqhf6huIHMSB3L8XLDrpekTvWDDUt j8mg==