Re: [netext] Consensus call: Work on specifying prefix delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6?

Jouni <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 18 August 2011 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=0xV+/vrq6kYbgGHeCuInzHpatrusA2qTf8X0Jb9Vh3Q=; b=LXagNM50Mbdd0NBhjAJTxQOb9NGcWiHizLaMwwi8NzOC/KlIkjaks+u1+XOtdVLlQ2 YQ+N+mnYtRWsQiO5w2tjWQjjUb1Xq8Zh6a9nNxOYfB4LjWaT2GbX2RzuT15JYsR8yjgk DiMt+75ZvXgflp+TqYUDXGclzD2INhvAmb2Ms=