Re: [netext] draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support -- multiple incompatible MTU advertisements?

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Thu, 17 November 2011 03:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=3100; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321501193; x=1322710793; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0nvaR9h9Cmf8SKd9epeRiI+sBLwQFOX8glGrRNh0Qes=; b=LoloBj9hUzdDf0Qw7jiTkCDu8o8Z+q1UjBiCqkn6jGbndecLJBS6Z8Vx Dno12UaOg0KSIsvsD0Jvvep8jxEIDIiuMP9ttjr8hBIUNIlG/xiirQx+Z ffpROLDw+Km7pYbc/7J9FCE+logoyv2I/hxOlklHQNbrsH0LGrQI5k1AE E=;