Re: [netext] Review of I-D draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Fri, 25 May 2012 00:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=18438; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337904715; x=1339114315; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=MaAXa1u4pgCFdJOmoFEyV1YMByT+H/y9Uk0e99vBd7s=; b=OUkL0ZOHKdRtsgWYL2MixsS7+WfGIGHUHuyU2VCk0mleB4yTRn2bulji 7iwmmZlNhXAO13M2GGqDRepKUxJj8iXhyAJcap4uwPNMe1v2ROwvzlXaa 2skiCNQ+cEQJV4Oa8Z0yCuZADPbFXvYP1Yv9q5VW+dECxVlPIUGNXaO1M A=;