[netext] IETF85: Netext WG meeting minutes

Basavaraj Patil <bpatil1@gmail.com> Wed, 05 December 2012 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=eM+saNq4CTKFfT2hcsKznaSMbFG3suIRYNguQWnKKGo=; b=q8vY0Tv+lgmH0iXI49+ppq2+eCocAS1ll/eXOHmSHVZQQBWkssn2f+PZkAwO/Ka2Uy jW1WcHhfiQkJQvs4A0Zr/2bB/iwF0sPVQ/Qosj9B5tESs1E8P+KRPpC9ggvjk26yPP8D hRj+QnkbYIbh5kLGvPsjT1HU9Fk7aZ/7QNPH2a6AMcfbOaoyEPZVi35LVSEJ8XYiEU8Q di8N0r9teiufRqQQroUUmbMuqbl7qivmLNXmoOVXjct4P4uiKcErmiqeslkHxfgpezXF i1qPJ9e22agn+YzVxbxfRtqMKZVxQzzIo5u3XKQc4+r0M4cczOyF51FUBTmxqjpLBdPw PtdA==