Re: [netext] Review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip6-06

Basavaraj Patil <bpatil1@gmail.com> Wed, 22 May 2013 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=4W0YFvdF1fdfRhhoNwXYHJ8Ilxxb00IywOEuemTjiQ4=; b=nakqz1R/IkggY1jwqxPfziTS1aRfku94Jfcgj99CR8linys1IJFVIgsbQbKa/Auy0o tZWw3lEWA819A7nJTUn+ruEKRHl4YlXWkHeQHQoJUzEjSezsQGEqnBgik2vQldwkQYXr urf4zfuANexDVMDLY24Cs0HsOzsd7URdhnSCwhqvrqSnlsxOxe9tl70D2s5PSQaaLy6X mJ3uUGmmP8/YiKu+ipxz4lmqZqC3druXXdgJoiO4EwVftAlpVRi2GRY0Y1sAKZyVghCl LqdA2EmdPU5Qz9Y+2MXq+YcaZ95+WINx+ZRsCkzpyzc6yBpkgYRBCJ2qSCazqh1DtByI OF8A==