Re: [netext] AD review of draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 22 November 2011 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=2122; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321991864; x=1323201464; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0FIB71s5qdjlUZSso1c1Uz7KT7npMLfe3Vkr+wdFdzQ=; b=Nqoz5AieuHReKMpK6pJdWE118jDPdejHBt4Gguv2RUZKz4uqp+O1CsdK eilaG+tbhMg1yUqTJlTxvdVqurHH3PeTy6XYf3Y37d7mQRrp815h4p6IV zQqNOnxX+Hd7Xw/FkWaEjHyAogZaGC5FALQiUJftHJOWrIhb70MlbSlyo k=;