Re: [netext] Review of draft-ietf-netext-access-network-option-00

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Wed, 02 November 2011 09:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=qK79M7K8J9i63o3sspLyOTigJXIdnVzhNqt8WoOfvlI=; b=o0zZh5Ni6NEal7aNWYnvSLuZtS5tQEQ3tHjla7vldaKUdZYm3afDse93EB23GxC8vJ 1UkGhNCtsKfPdN7S3ByIizIHv2SC19uF+NHjB1xDZHLD2mgIL+xieK9BP/ItPSxvH59b DiXo66MF9PKk3u8mmVudPvvdJx0Iyj/F+eTEY=