Re: [netext] Review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-03

Basavaraj Patil <bpatil1@gmail.com> Fri, 17 May 2013 16:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ysgl3PMtINVzltiqnqWcDZzV9K4ueWqifCBXKAfBDeo=; b=swflPQ1K8h7MKmA/utEbJNE2tBI6QDA0wAOXmm9DLayDVmZrc03mhwQfm97gXNPe8c CrHDyoAJA1tk5ipM8npHFZ6vQh4xZMbZ4WPYb9PQTfCavNW1gcqj7ftYyEywlrIy/pbJ x7XSpIlyqL3fwn3eWpam8dyYQUgZSLaT0aa1WqkRM9qkWkRDuHFB8ncfRKAb3epk47d2 qBV3P9qCBOQQ4nOrVfR5z1j/nbosg7DcYFR+iCfyxfgruJjOdcWUjfvbw34I7fFxToHz R1zp+0979nndlRYGfbOfGaVLHTQM+IEBQp4raAda9xrZukYQ8VlQPO7rkdogcAas2D6C v/sA==