[Netext] next steps for netext

gerardog at qualcomm.com (Giaretta, Gerardo) Mon, 06 April 2009 16:17 UTC

From: "gerardog at qualcomm.com"
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 09:17:20 -0700
Subject: [Netext] next steps for netext

Without going into the technical discussion on the merit of any solution, as rapporteur of 3GPP TR 23.861, I want just to clarify that this is a wrong piece of information.

There is no official (or unofficial) reference to any Netext work on flow mobility for PMIPv6 in any 3GPP document.

Best Regards
Gerardo