Re: [netext] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi

John Kaippallimalil <John.Kaippallimalil@huawei.com> Thu, 12 February 2015 05:21 UTC

From: John Kaippallimalil <John.Kaippallimalil@huawei.com>
To: Brian Haberman <brian@innovationslab.net>, "draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi@tools.ietf.org>, "netext-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <netext-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, "netext@ietf.org" <netext@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 05:20:51 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.128.111]
Subject: Re: [netext] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi

Hi Brian,
I have posted version 6 of the draft with all the changes made.

BR,
John

--- Begin Message ---
A new version (-06) has been submitted for draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-06.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-06

IETF Secretariat.