[Netext] next steps for netext

sgundave at cisco.com (Sri Gundavelli) Wed, 08 April 2009 22:11 UTC

From: "sgundave at cisco.com"
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:11:40 -0700
Subject: [Netext] next steps for netext

Hi Domagoj,

Sure. But indeed, "Inter-tech handovers are supported in PMIPv6".

For other scenarios of multi-attach, there can be policies
on the network and the terminal, or a L2 signaling as you
prefer, or an application signaling ..., but sure, there
may be a need for the coordination between the terminal and
the network. But, we cannot equate this requirement with
the client-mobility requirement, with the mobile involved
in signaling.

Sri