Re: [netext] Flow Mobility Draft

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 23 July 2014 17:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=g+2t2FcQ0KMUgd30ZoezZamgYD1GJFE8edntyRhcZ7w=; b=XMArlgLXkNSQr91s2Kg8sJmjqD/ytYxK0tg67Q3WSZWg5NmdHQ7UWwcfwYazU6IrXo RhXuULBTRjGqXHGM/dvSiKkCf46JWnN6rM+SO3uAA3FZa+GXdIzVR64Rt+2tvZeUmJjQ O+UFtJY1We63T5KTAXcdslXILPec2D5JpZrjcGnXRxZRy6QFmy4I9ULaIF8cMshjMQGq NR2+bDPMXUmIvoTCvFOAmNf+vbe9qOmkQ9ir9ZLVlyX+OkzwmlE4l9lXzhR9fcndxWxu qVTZ6/dpROPVbkfaWTMhCfLufbxjMOlLAyKyJG84j+0wZtEmfFlYg3BlDUmeILvx2IhH l3cA==