Re: [netext] Consensus call: Work on specifying prefix delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6?

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Fri, 19 August 2011 21:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=sbLV1FP6sLCoUvEiFRI+XIQxbslho5w+BnRxmYaPK24=; b=B5+POKdgZpHsJQgFn9Q0w/CdQVVmQO3ms4BXRBIJV/UrV1DI62NifktO3/YVA0IQPF mheFspMmSUG+Pfcm2gev5OEPoWjgJ7HEWJPCYJ0QwqTP7afCbcY9eK+IyFGIhoNV58ln Zr7+vq36JYEyUwNHFh6STMqALzBrvsfbLjj4c=