Re: [netext] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-09.txt]

Hidetoshi Yokota <yokotah@gmail.com> Sun, 29 June 2014 13:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1qnVf7YahQ0AYnXXELEkXVtfHkwokI5dJid0s3c/r58=; b=SX/O2gUK5PwtdSGtEsu9QA5Q4YypDKdL+KzUhYPKydRm2zn8VVMT6+Tb784WMpp9xx j5Jb4N/ARBz9s8uUHqs/01U7SHvYfo/SGMOKJxrgB0GT6c/O6cu06N8eVYVRyt8CVUL9 dEtfuGOlW1+xNI5iOkRHG6NRg4GWi/JfcJVHCkK8EVFR4HXv/bPmU/tSnHf4pHXahV9H qKVRB2AioWo5aWU6XBKI9Jaog79CgisrJOox2AeYu0ZL0ASfBpBnjJBWPuN0kbtTfSMO Jk/enFruX8ITQJGR4S+P3+eDbzG5EqhTXNLoolXpqbql4vCTjy/1urn4dy0ePdhrEuql exXw==