Re: [netext] research article about a flat and distributed PMIP scheme

Bokor Laszlo <goodzi@gmail.com> Mon, 18 July 2011 11:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:28:30 +0200
From: Bokor Laszlo <goodzi@gmail.com>
To: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
Cc: netext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netext] research article about a flat and distributed PMIP scheme

Dear Sri,

you are right, the evaluation results depend a lot on the criteria. However,
a carefully created criteria set could help in accomplishing objective
analysis, and that is what we tried to achieve. Our results can be used for
locating possible weaknesses and bottlenecks of both PMIP and HIP in flat
environments, but of course there are potential ways for enhancements in the
application of our scheme.

Best regards,
goodzi

--
László BOKOR
Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME)