Re: [netext] Chair review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip (05)

Peter McCann <Peter.McCann@huawei.com> Mon, 26 November 2012 08:58 UTC

From: Peter McCann <Peter.McCann@huawei.com>
To: jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:57:56 +0000
References: <CAA5F1T1D0q-kN8r9H5PaDAXhqFozZ11FnEQ_4ce3XisFbJT+XQ@mail.gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E587E9@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <9892BC94-F495-405F-93E9-90A33DAF8C96@gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E588CF@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <DF31E9C5-2730-4078-95EA-A2A88A4A0CA5@gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E5890E@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <4B2145DF-3D42-4EE4-A1F7-E3622F2A74D8@gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E58955@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <F43FD8B7-01A9-4C88-B02B-B4219E36F129@gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E58A92@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <EC12BECA-F369-404A-BDE3-AA518F9DF85A@gmail.com> <5963DDF1F751474D8DEEFDCDBEE43AE716E58BDE@dfweml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <88BBDF91-7A51-427A-BD3C-897B79C17781@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.212.246.88]