Re: [Netext] next steps for netext

netext-bounces at mail.mobileip.jp on behalf of Sri Gundavelli Fri, 18 April 2014 07:51 UTC

From: "netext-bounces at mail.mobileip.jp on behalf of Sri Gundavelli"
To: "teemu.savolainen at nokia.com"
Cc: "netext at mail.mobileip.jp"
Subject: Re: [Netext] next steps for netext
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:11:00 +0000

Hi Teemu,

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, teemu.savolainen at nokia.com wrote:

> Hi Sri,

Perfectly fine, if that is the definition of "modified host". I'd
ask, show me a reference implementation of a host, which tells
me what is the basic software that is standard and beyond which
is considered a modified host. Where is that sacred host stack
definition.

When I install a OS on my PC, I will install 20 other applications and
this action is not resulting in my host not inter-operating with any
other host. That should be our interest and not on what applications I
install.

Also, if this is indeed the definition, 5213 already requires this change
on the host and we have to live with it.

Regards
Sri