RFC1314

"Mark H. Needleman" <mhn@stubbs.ucop.edu> Thu, 15 February 1996 18:46 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:28:27 -0800
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Mark H. Needleman" <mhn@stubbs.ucop.edu>
To: netfax@stubbs.ucop.edu
Subject: RFC1314

Folks

Im sending out this note because I recently got a note from the Area
Director in the IETF asking about the status of the netfax rfc - if it is
not being used they want to move it to historical or informational status

So my question is is there any use being made of this and are there cny
implementations of it out there that anyone knows about so it can
possibly be moved up to full standard status or can it be moved to
historical status

I need to be able to get back to him about this in the next couple of
weeks so if anyone has any information I would appreciate them sending it
to me

Mark Needleman
University of California