Re: Imagery v1.8, by *Jeff* Lewis

Steve Goldstein--Ph +1-202-357-9717 <sgoldste@cise.cise.nsf.gov> Tue, 08 September 1992 11:21 UTC

To: Jeff Lewis <76217.2241@compuserve.com>
Cc: netfax@stubbs.ucop.edu
Subject: Re: Imagery v1.8, by *Jeff* Lewis
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1992 07:09:33 -0400
From: Steve Goldstein--Ph +1-202-357-9717 <sgoldste@cise.cise.nsf.gov>

Sorry, Jeff!  It WAS to Mark Needleman.  I named you Mark, too,
BIG mistake--I was juggling around windows at home on a smallish
monitor.  The copy to you was intended as a courtesy copy--you
deserve no less for your fine contributiion.  Again, apologies.

Steve G.

+ ======================================================================== +
||  Steven N. Goldstein                                                   ||
||  Program Director, Interagency & International Networking Coordination ||
||  Div. of Networking and Communications Research & Infrastructure       ||
||  National Science Foundation                                           ||
||  1800 G Street, N.W., Room 416                                         ||
||  Washington, D.C. 20550                                                ||
||  Tel: +1-202-357-9717                                                  ||
||  FAX: +1-202-357-0320                                                  ||
||  goldstein@NSF.GOV (Internet); goldstei@NSF(BITNET); S.GOLDSTEIN/OMNET ||