Re: [Nethistory] The Internet, Architecture, Governance, Technical Work and Net History: A Speci

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Fri, 26 April 2019 02:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/ZdYaOKTxbg4EEyy5U8dwFcLYBLrkJoPGnDbR6g8pRo=; b=bWsQtqHj3Z91J+7hGB2+cSFoTA+CriDTvbRgAEtRZPx1cxWPdXlKT2tMe9MqZEzzVq GZnAUKqqAb5UCBysZ6lt6mLMYr9Kt4rP60Eq2D1y8dgxgnaCNojrDiZilpYvcks9suq8 nM+DcCAabDpgI7Jrf9XXaQBj7qnKO6FXYCbHgGfsLEHeqMK/auQEULbipv7s8rA4whCb E3OJe0L27KDOKoezYi4ktFq6dPgWHEPntX2WAiIbJSOaO2ipcah7T99PXLaHPwbySHPe BicL5B5mf7I9q6HTfoG/bRZJCCFp0wL5nNhhF8F5MIprroD6QivQFA3qGnuKclpG/s4M 4v8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/ZdYaOKTxbg4EEyy5U8dwFcLYBLrkJoPGnDbR6g8pRo=; b=GWIBl/X1sGCBylPkJfTiSCy7mL9FTKnCpzF9rK+M8dEaE/2//lbTXVeM72zWug27Vg 4SbFqvgYQLaPTtlR594ofDipucOdfsV6mo3clBRriNHh4bf7GbqE3z81oRrM4gaHMSud dDcAImbSNIjjq8+GH8wCYVj07pU8/TXBzlJ/ZMABvBt0WtixlD1ljmSrzY1IgbYd1JtU SbWi3LVL2W5hlUK3NxaJ2wxO20JIPZSeQyZl6I9KrCgRWf03r+DSmm1He8eKFqdW2eUO Ls3KdMGosV6GCFuH6CUqBDCrDzsidFTcbzIvlIqTtMndCP8YQoE3T0YD4HWxozArjGPp +yzA==
References: <CAKi_AEsFQLyNy3PZt0HR=Vid9HCgOviG_Hi5KPPU7CtvuZ352A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtgukArGKTFcZyxaX7BrFWVXzfxr_V-7WrYiOrmeOzDKg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvsd6m1YC2cZuavEJJ8QK_N4P7ipFYkB2vqFaVVkc5x2A@mail.gmail.com> <754E03CE4D0735B550B88448@PSB> <C3855D43D6701846AD1151A536E7A0584F2A9880@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CAKi_AEsFbqYNBYguucaUkoy65zZH+F=vhd+WOQgaTp5hsuBh3Q@mail.gmail.com> <8863DFD6A90B238F8B29FD67@PSB>