Re: [Nethistory] Collecting the history of networking, a possible methodology

Jack Haverty <jack@3kitty.org> Wed, 29 May 2013 00:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=64Om5XMRAXMksnRmkIQN6EUtTX1x57VBhQpMVjYFPnA=; b=W+GLT3aBh1fiGSVJMPa4Fxc0ImyqWTLw3AonK7fBd1i6XQ2gWUm8hzGMUD/xGCwGZ+ 3c/ix68yOtWqdBKQiW9WnQ/c2WRc7rJ0CCdcDvA1q5F+13D5VEF/zvqBMk/uKqVEsF1Q 5ib3Vz21Y7eUAP3hLzMvszqoA9qdg/GOjRvHwknWDxiP28S68XeZ2Jl38l2kLFMYa9gc 9VX/gY7In3HRF03t+mATkgkxoveslamM2QCwMKeoPGi99RAZwy9MCQ80lscgEpBOgKzR thFGxPlMwKMn6FefNPKHI3lOAoXeG1LrWr4DdCTddXncLhbi/FLPkxxkg64ZDS4cx3rW cu4Q==