Re: [Nethistory] The Internet, Architecture, Governance, Technical Work and Net History: A Speci

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Thu, 25 April 2019 01:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ne31T8IOI+a5BUwh1ekCMjrL/0zMLTLCO7gDOHOfIDQ=; b=AkVO0DsUwMWCVXRzJ9pdJoBLgVtZYu3NC1tzueq03724RGHHJK56ldZBElsPRRI8nb 2c43dtQJdpoJxNHyFsA6KfA4dKVppSbpFjCIDlvCnEde+nTh6I3NNYnra43v5EsakjaN XcC97swLz51Riq6PvzKarblAZDQyi3YF110Q7c1xcVjzxle8r+jcOFkChfrEdsPidQS7 QaPdhTG3Rn9aLM4VmnZ4vQu8mi8oPWye/7I2PYxBA3pj74qXZTzns1kwS6WhBrqkEvNd tWnvSKMU2qm+ayHtmPSdLJoj3zogBCfkKvy/Ht+OM39+SV+9tbyAbp78uKXdQjzB5/P8 O8AQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ne31T8IOI+a5BUwh1ekCMjrL/0zMLTLCO7gDOHOfIDQ=; b=tX4XQqAhfHc6wgQoujOvz8V01xoRK/VkJfsBZxY940Oc3IjjbOKxGO7C9FmqQAY1FJ nZ2TuMC7o1Tll8Ykf7PlskgvlB7EMIDWN9Htt13x1XABeYQZPIJxpLOilo1KKYq0vGGk OQjuHGTaIejhbA2Kr02QJwk+oI2nuJfx2TqxrMC7e1UWs3agMh3+9EP1sjjFCWDHx+Q8 LdFXS+pNGJl/n0LPuv/xZkqCcsWxPtAAJWVWGr2I/IwN9tN6FRlxbn5574TKImiOxNKW QZQqQxoN7oAMlCAkYM2X3ZniKVaA4ZodWfY+lWp2wA1jnsP7RGA4JXAIs5mLc/1uWwUF zmgA==
References: <CAKi_AEsFQLyNy3PZt0HR=Vid9HCgOviG_Hi5KPPU7CtvuZ352A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvy52U24px+zyQ0f70jeEuJ4HJ3Hip1wCZ_X=UU_uEp1Q@mail.gmail.com> <C3855D43D6701846AD1151A536E7A0584F2A34D6@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CAKi_AEt-D-ZtXn87g3O_E237KRASNNs-9-Tbq9umSLDxQG7bSw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtgukArGKTFcZyxaX7BrFWVXzfxr_V-7WrYiOrmeOzDKg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEt=7b9YhkLDrQh9MkK0hsoD5P5ipZOPm487JgMsiHOV+A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEttPFPcqqB_rH1nU_+Mg==niMznGoD8vq_93yB-uS_xXw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtVjHkXrCPEOWR=thXXvP8Hb7qHCrF0Uic5GuprAPM-Jw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvsd6m1YC2cZuavEJJ8QK_N4P7ipFYkB2vqFaVVkc5x2A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvQpWCRJBZ5m+xLzB7nJnozDCgF7NMAUJCUT=vOLoGRQA@mail.gmail.com>