Re: [Nethistory] The Internet, Architecture, Governance, Technical Work and Net History: A Speci

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Thu, 25 April 2019 16:00 UTC

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 12:00:32 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com>, Hesham ElBakoury <Hesham.ElBakoury@huawei.com>
cc: internetgovtech@iab.org, architecture-discuss@ietf.org, nethistory@ietf.org
References: <CAKi_AEsFQLyNy3PZt0HR=Vid9HCgOviG_Hi5KPPU7CtvuZ352A@mail.gmail.com> <C3855D43D6701846AD1151A536E7A0584F2A34D6@sjceml521-mbx.china.hua wei.com> <CAKi_AEtgukArGKTFcZyxaX7BrFWVXzfxr_V-7WrYiOrmeOzDKg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEttPFPcqqB_rH1nU_+Mg==niMznGoD8vq_93yB-uS_xXw@mail.gmail.c om> <CAKi_AEvsd6m1YC2cZuavEJJ8QK_N4P7ipFYkB2vqFaVVkc5x2A@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEuFHWg_n2E8gfSapZg9-EVQouMY-StYMH0fAZ0ueq45Xw@mail.gmail.c om> <754E03CE4D0735B550B88448@PSB> <C3855D43D6701846AD1151A536E7A0584F2A9880@sjceml521-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CAKi_AEsFbqYNBYguucaUkoy65zZH+F=vhd+WOQgaTp5hsuBh3Q@mail.gmail.c om>