Re: [netlmm] Some comments // RE: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-05

Xiangsong Cui <Xiangsong.Cui@huawei.com> Thu, 16 September 2010 09:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:56:00 +0800
From: Xiangsong Cui <Xiangsong.Cui@huawei.com>
To: 'jouni korhonen' <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>
Cc: netlmm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netlmm] Some comments // RE: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-05

Thanks for your quick response.

Removing the "(es)" is very useful, otherwise we would be confused by
"receiving multiple LMA addresses, but sending PBU to one LMA".

As to the updating procedure, since this document would be a "informational"
RFC, so I can also accept the overall description.
But I would worry about the popularization of this documents, because it is
a bit too general.

Best regards,
Xiangsong

Binding
> >   Update (PBU) message for the newly authenticated and authorized MN to
> >   this LMA. If the MAG receives multiple LMA addresses from AAA server
or
> >   DNS server, then .......
> >
> > In my mind, there may be two ways in this case, the simple one is "the
MAG