Re: [netlmm] Consensus call: RFC5107 based DHCP messageintercept at MAG

Ryuji Wakikawa <ryuji.wakikawa@gmail.com> Thu, 16 April 2009 05:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:in-reply-to:subject :references:message-id:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:date:cc:x-mailer; bh=rUPj/uU3kwRSXbghJ1EcPE5OOK2XrcLqT3arDjOJO44=; b=ArcfX/y9+SHdm9GJc6OrSjPXO71oFTJvMRkqS5PihyPAKesnl57e9YreKAl8+ikK+s osIyBNnu2O45b/tsGcZCCMoadsAKKWxq6g/WkQ3m+qWB6l0AlL5YFN0CAFy1wb8FySIK 2WDqOuEp3ihEeVFpsi2Lxb3YsYOqwYpSWeUcQ=