Re: [netlmm] Some comments // RE: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-05

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 16 September 2010 10:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=lGoX1V5QMH8vRhE8fTFfTwOoD5lv4zu+O1FsgMvYmh8=; b=hhcGxsKKrsz0HwjD6SWr1E916OSgwHG9C4ich0uAowjkmNd8S1ELBkFc6m+YbTSutC QU23jYKwrn5h31tU3Ghrr+59UyCSijrvW01uCTIB5lCxy3y30dQryMbBIXt/wtE50gUG M/DbPVpEVR/2QxmBSGTgWjgCLdMMFk56q7XFM=