Re: [netlmm] Some comments // RE: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-05

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 16 September 2010 06:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=8g5xwyYmMNjnH+fKY/AbVkcuthsJPLvrqdm43Tzmfhs=; b=iZdcAvL3R3kQEbi86OXvxuShc+gY6KSdr4EJJh8hAcNRALpJRFvEMVh+kVUv8LcZEs nQSog9FflM0dQEidfGhK4w51xAWhbEYi1DokuesZpEsNMngu8bzQXw4Qc3QCO/qkb8B7 Ap++m+ogbHSxX7CtZKuvQC8ZI3NWsiSGngiTk=