[Netmod-ver-dt] Meeting today and next steps

"Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton@cisco.com> Thu, 04 April 2019 11:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18742; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1554375748; x=1555585348; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=cdi53gAT8CpXD+syNMHNhQsP5oA/+6rAsuBQU0VaOWA=; b=ORSJs74eT22SvaPWMe2mgcoCO/pzhBYNX/iLwbWNmDqdgY9Y6tQAR9jS PI7vDZL8BPYWgjZ4PoMOFfW8f9Qf4Y9yB74Vr8vcCyieR6HCAzWbzYvGc bCXatLphSk76ubUt9Mj89DEtl1uUOBEXbyVu6fQqHE9/GOuFnqgKRmK3t s=;