Re: [netmod] WGLC - draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Mon, 15 January 2018 10:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11160; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1516013606; x=1517223206; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=dA2uVsf6pcEFh7UmEkU2+NL1r9KsSae9xDKO6v2LJHE=; b=My9ERS5aj37dkLUgFXJ0Bm3Smkdi718M11PbGCjAqXx8PfE4cM9GSMMD mrbEZCKsigFFn5MzJBf7Nf5LZr5OPsKI4Ej9xlkQbt9aXPRh9FDyAfnvU 9BqzkSPSxeiMgV/sd5nMuJBDXS9Xw/Sx7iXQaRK1mr3RwVu+8h4DeMPAU 0=;