Re: [netmod] backward compatibility requirements in draft-verdt-netmod-yang-versioning-reqs-00

Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de> Wed, 25 July 2018 16:59 UTC

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 18:59:46 +0200
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
To: Robert Wilton <rwilton=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Cc: Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com>, Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>, NetMod WG <netmod@ietf.org>
References: <CABCOCHQ47ztJTPaZMZK7FWHsRPk1jN6SuuAWtg08rmtVgUPEWw@mail.gmail.com> <87va981svk.fsf@chopps.org> <CABCOCHSkpn_=04qJP9m6TUA+doCjk0=BFG6jX9T4awj+CO-QdA@mail.gmail.com> <87tvos1cse.fsf@chopps.org> <20180724092908.ed36loiv3zrivs5d@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <CABCOCHQdwqB78JgNdB_UvhDTz5W-RM3XHajrhCQAgogj4T2VHQ@mail.gmail.com> <e386b70a-f99e-d631-32c2-e1092012ddff@cisco.com> <20180725110308.e3xznaszhwpt6mq4@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <1021657c-69ef-86ea-b114-dde9a814950a@cisco.com>