Re: [netmod] draft netmod charter update proposal

"Mehmet Ersue" <mersue@gmail.com> Wed, 22 March 2017 20:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=Ls1G5pbxG0QKFIFTSZCXjqEKMX3oLK4ngW+8uWh5evg=; b=c/9eV1R7Z6QP+qoyUPap2Tv1plZQhPH5B9Ia78ght40rzudE2A+f2tIhy78Rsj7jff ZzNM3prNJtu+U7YGiqIWltMCpOrRqL/lBUGjK13WPl6z5sPQ4VtetbkZ8fu/Q/Voml7b YFHqT5luFwwN1y9ful0/UWcxTyPcnagwA96lQri5cYDhUOwwFKpSbAclkyj/IUEILr7L eRoZkd9zrHmQcxUYhDfhvm5+OK3CW+Y9mXGfFTPDL3ys458NdqgL3FRc/3SuBigvhnGQ sHbcEI+0yD+a2i2C8gTeqaBYqLkzaW04K/Yg4ZlyxS1JCdnqudK071IXuJrnv4B/XnME q3Qw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=Ls1G5pbxG0QKFIFTSZCXjqEKMX3oLK4ngW+8uWh5evg=; b=cj4NxUCKaZFGNTMk+ldcc+ciCE7vWR6/kO94NpZWvJn29xbYDX7rut9Fv7/In6EtXo 9yjnK3zRbJrIOhMIpARQZ+7qO8wgqOLhtZmdhaFrSap1AbYByWLS3ZnWdKthg1VXPE5f UtJzWtLf4DaffbeY9k9IQ5dZa+awh/RZqlNVpcOjb6jqt0/rWOFY1Onaat2/VhjOLx2Q z/B+uXR2/X5Ciuq1Nv7ZsZOQ/zgd5x9QlBw8LhSQvJbVba+K/RVyMNEzReSHV849YeQR iG//VTN8kr5KWPDisyivZtoHGbbj0mtsnB+vklnhWFXEh9SEonG6kf6jNO1yQGLD910i Vmeg==