Re: [netmod] [Netconf] Retrieving Information Pointed by leafref

Per Hedeland <per@tail-f.com> Tue, 10 October 2017 06:04 UTC

To: Igor Bryskin <Igor.Bryskin@huawei.com>
Cc: "mbj@tail-f.com" <mbj@tail-f.com>, "xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com" <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com>, "netconf@ietf.org" <netconf@ietf.org>, "netmod@ietf.org" <netmod@ietf.org>
References: <049501d34104$6aa46670$3fed3350$@gmail.com> <59DB9E54.8080805@tail-f.com> <0C72C38E7EBC34499E8A9E7DD007863909CDB234@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com> <20171009.191347.1897981146275128665.mbj@tail-f.com> <6f8eb6ff-8fc5-4be3-d582-b188bd2337a6@tail-f.com> <etPan.59dbd366.8bfdc1a.12f7@localhost> <a1af1cd1-9a61-9d1c-49d3-f1e031525f0a@tail-f.com> <0C72C38E7EBC34499E8A9E7DD007863909CDB9E2@SJCEML702-CHM.china.huawei.com>