Re: [netmod] [Netconf] Retrieving Information Pointed by leafref

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Thu, 12 October 2017 14:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=82449; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507818328; x=1509027928; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=wxxz+cSpd04TRlEjDw8lnwIjI+vIcnSpP+kaHQkL9O4=; b=XdCOxwXkq2rnCxrDPZo40YRUfUJUJSN/sPiflOsko6yfA6SRLgYHkULE mgqUdamWkNV8uThruMQ1i6DdLft3zffaEoxhc1vqxnjAV6u5aHiOHP8Ek W5C0UoT55rvR+DD5lKE2gxZxwcik43a2AM0jDb/ftIuunsTBRhnJ+l544 w=;