Re: [netmod] AD review of draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-07

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 05 March 2021 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hUUB/S8SOJrf+x+O0JfuZEDDgk+jOPZ7TVW0CONWCMQ=; b=pinVNJ+4yntrBvW+Ei4RaEgYL6m3foTRQfcsrU2x0FHrQC8lHZ5REoDMDaHDaif35j vu2uI8PGJ/XU186juKVtIXtVWzDbYWbBdRmlDt1W2hGKe01+TTzmlw3boJS53WR8Ig6w 3B+u7Uv4z8fGVfaXGmtJ7PyeJUiE2yOHkdIkdafswCdlFr2W0i0X9dYoIPBT7uUe+4P3 /Og2+y6uG/ikSvRryIEfWJfR4QBbXBmQIlz3Q4Sr6MplMTeI+hRbwaZMFDzAceMuQEft xvlNqXM9liOkZFHGie7HbeI4m/BHQmN7Fvpj6xKUBCHSJvK+o9Dyw47I7IQRRAKq/Ngo PEQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hUUB/S8SOJrf+x+O0JfuZEDDgk+jOPZ7TVW0CONWCMQ=; b=moQo7S5TPd7ZPmQpDKjJ6yZ8tg5/aFBYHnE4RxcVkTWjpL+69J6R8Kr0301abyAhep MSaAQIhUNZvBULi89kJlK7a5xL6UAbeBaO3hgM288ckXoLbLPTrFXp4MYe2yzF46BkCa z+HVWT/tmFGAvLHeADSnp5np1SrJs72kX5UVNasuA9H0dbO6dzj4cxXwG9WU+u2P9Kq+ OKIFOoTKAwHNks/cp/ak3I38eHejyVtt95YgjnUyqr28WKHl1bfKcMd8EZfHKPcM2p3U +3hiUmqFbfJumXmAnuK6Y/koh8vErO4kOBzBYQ2i0Xa4kFyVi6Jv2pSBQPhAkApDldk8 Wf7g==