Re: [netmod] yang-data-ext issues

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 18 April 2018 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3ZQJKhsJ3vsL87KFn0cwl2CSBnbl+IqG3EV559FooGE=; b=PF3+BQy6+mJP555oOK9+e771aKlfZnzb1BtP5uHH9dl9pNswDPicDxS/9DpagYGgJj bDtakztCLSbKjoywkhpQD240YOn3XuC+XI91fohPilLMWmPv7GX3tPTvjlUt+amrm4lg oLEMtg+A2rbNXCf0QUmmMwZP5XDZmsdEx9huT8Ek3jC1oJ4Hxa+ludj9re0M/rgN0GOM OFkcckMSBlvpGYqVIX8byNB8SLneGZplYgA6JNmnebKEzgTHEn9jgL5kqJiEAv9q0hqI 2yWVlFQK/KIsp9t49IhFxzppP0VoWe3AgZs9p3MUT/D31NWMR2kfXlyj3/6UOIT9HOSE AGSQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3ZQJKhsJ3vsL87KFn0cwl2CSBnbl+IqG3EV559FooGE=; b=nxZxW72QX3xFwPRNlk8IAte30Nk37oqaFHYzOJYrfOEWpnAgZVtPxbJ/RormzolELi M9TWiMoB2apF1NMVLuYdKZCultvVOIJ09a1RSE5CQ5KLTHDXNMrVb8MoA/gapFlqEv74 yMYX04YdTwaaPz7xfeSXyQL3F4GTvS0VGv6hzpuSirofoySze8nLmUnHy2xLwQfgATUs V2CF5e+ESiquZyyhQ/ZG8CgZbNHE6SQwFDpVBVdG8Wl2ZnRu+wH0cF5jPiq5L6LAqGWP kv2nCRagKME8wk8/kCxOoxSfR2FFtMgOQ1EZPNTYJdgvsQHgfXRux1DFvjGqom3abNmD fuhw==
References: <20180416.145617.1262098657698751846.mbj@tail-f.com> <CABCOCHQS5SdJhZrgoVug4Lux2WLCmieN26Kte_FEdzh9VB=riw@mail.gmail.com> <ef8e1caf-686e-1074-d094-6b6cd907a1a8@cisco.com> <CABCOCHRr=h=G43aJqwVRc+pcs-QV93_adHB4hDQckkVpacH8eA@mail.gmail.com> <6e111dfc-efc7-109f-40f5-8cdba72021fc@cisco.com> <CABCOCHSMQbg6jbafgq90E26OxSGf=9ERDxamJ3s9cp_LN4QC_w@mail.gmail.com> <AD15A3E2-71BC-4134-AAFD-BA249ABDEEB1@juniper.net>