Re: [netmod] AD review of draft-ietf-netmod-entity-06

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 22 January 2018 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16728; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1516639067; x=1517848667; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BojCRg2NIi5yY5S0ddOo3YQNLMrhLnXGMKfPOUKPFWc=; b=O1wL8NXwJ+HKNogd7UpUCV1sB7qdCTagYoDDPhmSghHK4kPN8DLyWuMg qhjr78aSlQS3s/5aaMBHpHW4xUMH+6Ua0IDFwtzVkznoiaRg5v/l8Ccms 47ChGPTDjeYiT7A7sfrovQo0O6BRklls0sUyAOfRRx/emJtSHh7XNMb1e E=;