[netmod] kw review of draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-00

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Fri, 22 March 2019 21:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1553291008; h=From:Subject:To:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Feedback-ID; bh=8YCe92SRyMNOdfZ2IimyU/7QwksDCTKz09/gR+jUcQw=; b=FEE8pEDAaR/5rvhSVob+HUZBJanmO2OQIHqavF3bBfG1yYdmiLfhvqm4xnsOT8v7 jWUc27bXoSnimnE4im/pOG4HIbneycVYk/srhsxJsEmukFqoWT6KAb2irhuI/wHPY6u E8xkVDwbPf4Y8NP71+4EiCoLAbgkQVUrY6umswKI=