Re: [netmod] initial comments on draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Thu, 31 January 2019 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=120843; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1548955463; x=1550165063; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=oMSGxuiCYpfeNG/wabNN7Sz3iIZ5GxB2r3jVNBbZ+zA=; b=aODqKxXw/TYg3A6AqTDqOzKcRlpkucmaQYfe1AyCl+NqKv/+82lTuv1Y 9u7hJ3GNjHONmQ2hVARYG66cU5DLNDBiCEMEHuZCPDthfhOJ/MNhEZj5Q xx4msvPugn2GlqYpLx5fLADuXB0B6xoiEPUQxY+H2BfSeP6LhnXrgUtF9 o=;