Re: [netmod] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-netmod-artwork-folding-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kent Watsen <kent+ietf@watsen.net> Thu, 05 September 2019 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple; s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1567720923; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:Feedback-ID; bh=+DF3d4yw7tjd+/mQjBX5sc+vjrypzQ0pRuViGJRTGLk=; b=iBfWFaltcV79FVK7B/EIlRnxR1kZDOKCCAJIUakScmVZ9QwjbFW40Fb8zLano6lB XQlZGGR4yDP0nKJR5CZoaah5z62QOLMgRa/RlzcNLdS8tp2D0Y7JiZmV2tVo3bAGAr9 tI2UGqwshJREGMYHaVf408fZZ0dHMgRlUT6FYxw0=