Re: [netmod] WG adoption poll draft-bjorklund-netmod-rfc7227bis-00

Robert Wilton <rwilton@cisco.com> Wed, 20 September 2017 11:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7714; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1505905497; x=1507115097; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7W7b8rw1XK/Fz483VTy42vGTMkGTNim6oIJsJJOcAc4=; b=Ffb784VMpmAA4fNtT29M/DxLzOvA9H7ZjKAM7XGjVE+TD0glj3PDbUQ+ XyQDsVokxIPXjZkHLKkgsha/s5zVKEEcxJvZspzV+nNF9lPEivzAKN0cZ cqy1ncn6ziKAjvcoqVxUba4FdlcCXM/doQ1xzxh/qeRIFXQeH+MKKIrVA 8=;