Re: [netmod] [Netconf] Retrieving Information Pointed by leafref

"Xufeng Liu" <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 11 October 2017 18:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :thread-index:content-language; bh=DXQuH2GvGEvfWesAoKhn3+aDbdxx5SjmdtA3GQUOjJU=; b=ZzORWY/7YXf+IWeQZFhLs6yYHzAJWqwg63393KHea5RVDDQiikSQArTHzUbvgTOcrC l2c289gMkmgmWk4YO/2XLJC1VxivA8sOcFbg6o3Mt8KTLxfjTk+VUQuc1vo0lidItuIH 5+NiI+K/W2DYUKrJ0pIonpoAXckVkIxdACm4L3j3mts9U73YUlz1G5UfIIX0W43GvNXk iwmMHSkSFhCY/yT5yoAfwftkhhV/2d+070HpoYeg4qVUI1LdPyord5mEaS3U3pH6zfSt OMz2JXCs6ns5gMz6YBsTStr0LsxZN24chtX8h+X0zslydRavGAziHsT4Ts+bVbezrKWf 94VQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:thread-index:content-language; bh=DXQuH2GvGEvfWesAoKhn3+aDbdxx5SjmdtA3GQUOjJU=; b=EyPfONhbtGxC5tNQU+JLxH5bOKSyWdL8jgIMVxXjTGKRTd0zILy/RQoT45dTThoG0U ZXVL8cya9C/K9pYB6U1cfnA6YmLV5kQzft3A+ftrdIlYy9KJJK54SHX+2p38jgX4/zvg kWI0QriB8lJ1qX+jFRpLg2wSgSAK5gyVcJCYHb2WjbrBUVO4NveuGYh6nvsojhVXBzbo O7KGhS5HbOEAxG9mwi4/8vADB21feJlzCdC4PDwYJ94VxUJ7f9QYIn/JxoO2eJupUnf5 MaY7NC78oV0aqTJA4tsVkM45ezk9377NTIXBRxR1aM9+dNoR4ekW8Egq+ZCImhL85GhJ bAmA==