Re: [netmod] Text in import to indicate whether a module is needed as import-only or as implemented

Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz> Wed, 08 January 2020 13:44 UTC

From: Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@nic.cz>
To: NETMOD WG <netmod@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 14:43:52 +0100
References: <d3520549f06107de8939af24268f56f56683fbb0.camel@nic.cz> <CABCOCHRFQrXgGKB10B9MXbKa2vMfaY3eWaj5Sp4W0DPQ0F-pGQ@mail.gmail.com> <VI1PR07MB40472B4BEFB581AEE4F7C158F0230@VI1PR07MB4047.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <20200107.143818.1928135118621633911.mbj@tail-f.com> <VI1PR07MB404773908BCA102EFBB6EE46F03F0@VI1PR07MB4047.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <e28ccc2b5b632d861dcdcc8b59184d1b81eb4406.camel@nic.cz> <CABCOCHQ5ps3SMfBiFatqN1R2MFbvY1WRyO9548nOZr1-GKuQ=g@mail.gmail.com>