Re: [netmod] [core] js review of draft-ietf-core-sid-12

Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de> Wed, 24 June 2020 10:08 UTC

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 12:08:14 +0200
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
To: Ivaylo Petrov <ivaylo@ackl.io>
Cc: core <core@ietf.org>, NetMod WG <netmod@ietf.org>
References: <20200330213129.m2azrbeaxrtgivfc@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <CAJFkdRz445b4n86ug=v1ruYYWbDjwnEJwUNCZvEzENu_gMV0bg@mail.gmail.com> <20200415162054.s4bjcrienqvrytfz@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <CAJFkdRyVc0Ti6nsaWbNoqMH4GZU9qB3r0EQb0MtUoueEBma-Pg@mail.gmail.com> <20200623165938.trkunon5s6wwagdc@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <CAJFkdRymDNAy3j6suaxa7nRoRp4idOtNyqgv-jPUvtJLPWAvGA@mail.gmail.com>