Re: [netmod] New Version Notification for draft-wwx-netmod-event-yang-03.txt

nicola sambo <nicosambo@gmail.com> Wed, 23 October 2019 14:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=G1otp26+eVKdEUmIjhLpgX6nx9JKrHKwQqdTVynHRVE=; b=cxeW8nBHMCd3C4rOFfQcJ72bsWK7e+9mMKXxYMyT/LH9wmTNJw4AkT1sjoBLuZDYnK HVEMZ2u2iwPGJYPYCN6IRIn8dh0bOC3jIZYR2YAhWNk/7Y7+9GxA/Y9QaguTZD98C0K1 Fl/MuTaXBZeckDPLZnM5zrAHtxw+vV4EMROR6M7HoU1zXvgE/7Xo9Ir8UlG/3YpL0zEH 4EC9iIiNgmsc5GP+cFmB7Lh6i2DLsMn32lxF/EtHrNbvxB4Dg0Ia1u0+/g6VStyke4Zp VrcUQSTxt6gfx2cVspfJohcDOWPYn2ctTCXhpiZ5rOsF6Zcw4b0RHdVEo2db2Rqmno4q HBRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G1otp26+eVKdEUmIjhLpgX6nx9JKrHKwQqdTVynHRVE=; b=Z6OBpxoqC3wCADd5yLDM3dWP1NTHH14rgW3clhiGeYIMCQf8pySJLl6qna2zeFU0F8 hW/iPd69mtfnrNm7xUyXDLfSftAKPPlKNtMSzK1+itD3MtmWhInxpDNWHAe1xZzcP3Ka 9r0C0qWAqQv3j07bSzU3zq7zeB4CM8TXJR8Lk9hLyAVTBCm44P0yGHsBGcRM8Hgy+ewu 1HEWW3GSs5ZLutK7GHcITlQTO9cNG67luQcSlRcc7RGa7NUVPFwPeXat2KL8r/F6Ouag WiATWRbtEyxduEQNekHrTqPp3gvBn7EDWu7xAZz4EDafItP0Uc4PPBNd+MUeDVQT/pOb u9yw==