Re: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-13.txt

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 02 March 2020 17:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VDsdYYkuDN0loBgHUayd6UzX5nmhn9cMkJTkLvYihis=; b=LS5kLcgbHw1uCYt0ImAmIAVqYhgTcsJccLhM0kBM1RLacPLm9T9PdCzStCzN624JO/ ZEkV6XyY40eFYqiD+lCmawiux1PxwdAyglE+1A0kKgTi2vQxiyOelYs6TSRD2fr+SmZI fcW31MvOfQY0Wi9ZqfgZ57M6s+6dyn90csqWkjwFmXkxGVUkT/xccWTccloJ7+SSzhW+ 5aGHRX85gTJWWiCSvx21jwfGEGnTIel1z5NLecTRTGlue6BIF/juGJXBk18nsTBfviLo 2Hcto2V/yywRaiNcpVQljdHcxjr2P9mP65uMwQkbQ57dQh0SDdvJQLagAVlnzzr88XKm 9+hA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VDsdYYkuDN0loBgHUayd6UzX5nmhn9cMkJTkLvYihis=; b=nicJqGAXHaJu3ihRJkeYBbDQiOKIyI6jjHiFjdZ1sQm03uUZgFGls3QI8QHNOKG7Rw mbjRwdvtz82Dp8Q82HRr9o54V80HU3QTRjx2gYYJYr29+aLCctAmZl1jwu4HwSFfJhrl 1+1vPDUnRmBr1vkaqHOc7XDoBMIn4ULUWr9K6sZcEXvI5XQAV77O2TnLXdc7RujC8VkH oFeL1NIjNr2zFmomOBJXgCPQx1rN6I1dC52hTatjQFdzydbGpZ6zXBclny37OGjbYWP3 j41ZgUGmzFkLzMnyIrjhNKLdHxHrm7YiKzCqeN4PVztx/KnE6hzTPWZ66l1u0QYAZmlo IdBA==